Sunday, May 2, 2010

Empty Walls

I was under the weather this weekend and spent many hours on the couch.  We've been living in this apartment for a little over three years and most of our walls are still bare, a fact that I've been able to ignore for all this time because I have limited time to sit around staring at the walls.  After a few minutes on Etsy, I found so many things that I would love to buy to decorate our place.  Perhaps a project for the summer?

I love these dragonflies for our entryway
(Photo courtesy of ChuckEBrydWallArt on Etsy)



I think that I would copy this picture and put these adorable blossoms around our bed. 
(Photo courtesy of byrdiegraphics on Etsy)


This clock made from a map of Paris would be perfect for the kitchen.
(Photo courtest of giftedpapers on Etsy)


This was made for the wall between the couch and the window. 
(Photo courtesy of cheeseandbeans on Etsy)


And even though my bed sometimes looks like this, it's never this pretty.  I'd love to look at it everyday.
(Photo courtey of jkldesign on Etsy)

No comments: