Monday, April 2, 2012

Spotted!


So while troving wedding sites, I came across a post on weddingchicks.com that caught my eye.  The decorations were lovely, the shoes were gorgeous, and the bride was absolutely beautiful.  She was wearing this adorable dress with the perfect neckline and details.  Her hair was just how I want mine to be on my wedding day, too.  Then, I noticed something very important: she was wearing my dress!

Did I mention I bought a wedding dress? In January, I went with my mother, sister-in-law and best friend to just try on dresses to see what they would look like, just to have a little fun.  The last dress I tried on (the eleventh one, I believe) was one that I picked out myself on their website.  It was also the one that I fell in love with.  Instead of going to another store to see if I might be able to find something I liked more, I decided that this was my dress.  It felt right. 

Since Anthony has made it very clear that he does not want to see my dress, I'm hesitant to even post the link to this wedding but here it is.  If he can resist the temptation to peek into the garment bag that is hanging in our bedroom with the dress, I think he can resist clicking on a hyperlink.  Let me know what you think.  Jordan, the featured bride, looks so good that I have fallen for my dress all over again.

Now if I only look half as beautiful as this girl, I think I will make Anthony a very happy groom next April. 



Photos courtesy of The Wedding Chicks; our dress is from David's Bridal

No comments: