Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big Winner!

 
I don't generally consider myself to be a winner; I don't have the best luck in the world.  So you can imagine my surprise and amazement when I received not only one, but TWO emails in the past month telling me that I won books just from leaving comments on a couple of my favorite blogs!

From Chick Lit Central, I received Allison Winn Scotch's The Song Remains the Same, and from Chronicle Books, I received Nichole Robertson's Paris in Color.  I'm a fan of both Allison (she has such great advice for writers, which she generously shares on her blog) and Nichole (Little Brown Pen is one of my favorite blogs and I even have her Pink photo series hanging in our living room).  I'm beyond excited to be the owner of these two gorgeous books!

Thanks to Chronicle Books and Chick Lit Central for being so generous.  I can't wait to spend an afternoon with my prizes! xo

No comments: