Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was the antithesis of glamorous. We helped my grandfather in his garden, we got Dairy Queen, I cleaned and organized our kitchen cabinets. Anthony had a few friends over on Sunday so I went out to run errands solo. And for dinner, we grilled on our little balcony.  It was the calmest two days I think I've ever had.

I finally got my margarita, frozen and mango-flavored.

My grandfather has a killer garden this year.

There's actually an ear of corn in there, per my brother.

The jalapenos are spherical as they grow. I can't wait to taste them.

Below view of huge sunflowers.

Enjoying Dairy Queen on a hot summer night with the person that you love
 is what dreams are made of.

In case you were wondering, decent shish kabobs can be made on a mini camp grill.



Some of that zen carried over into today, although I'm sure the feeling will be fleeting. Also, I'm really craving s'mores and a round of mini golf. Let's try to do something about that soon. I hope you enjoyed your weekends. Happy Monday! xo


No comments: