Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Love is in the Air

I always cry at weddings, and I know I'm not the only one.  Anthony and I were both in the bridal party of a wedding this weekend, and yes, we both teared up at the rehearsal dinner and the church.  The last three days were crazy, jammed-packed and exhausting, but they were filled with love and that's what really mattered.

Here we are in our bridal party outfits, Anthony in a James Bond tux,
 me in a two-piece, Malibu blue, one-shouldered get-up.  Also, I have this really cute
side french braid thing happening, which was being held in by 36 bobby pins.

Here's the ballroom the night before the wedding.  The party potential is palpable.

How adorable are these blowfish hanging from the ceiling at the nail salon?

Congrats to the happy couple, Mike and Annie! It's hard to believe that the next wedding Anthony and I will attend will be our own.  There's so much still to do, but I just can't wait until April. xo

No comments: