Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Better to Give Than Receive


Confession: I don't really like to shop (I know, I can hear all of the gasps from here).  However, I love giving gifts so shopping becomes my main activity during Christmastime. In the past week, I feel like I've been to every store in a fifty mile radius, usually emerging empty-handed. I don't buy things just to buy things, and sometimes, it's just not easy to find that perfect gift.

I have been exercising major self-control when it comes to my purchases lately.  Buying some of my most-coveted items for some of my favorite people has resulted in me wanting to keep everything for myself.  Not very charitable of me, I guess. I can only hope that I have friends who like to share because there is no way I am gifting this awesome cookbook without the hope of borrowing it and making lots of the teeny, tiny food featured inside. xo



Image via FB via weheartit

No comments: