Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yankee Swap Fail

During my office holiday luncheon yesterday, we played Yankee Swap, aka Dirty Santa, which is just a holiday grab bag where steals are allowed. This is what I pulled:


Yes, that's right.  It's a head massager.  I have spent the last day trying to figure out which one of my co-workers bought this, wrapped it and then brought it to the office thinking that this was the best gift that $10 could buy. I can't use this thing--my long hair alternates between pure frizz and Chia Pet puff. There's no way I can stick this contraption in my hair and not expect a huge knotted mess after ten seconds.

At least I didn't get the five pairs of pink plastic earrings from the tween accessory store Claire's though--that went to my male colleague and no one would trade with him.  I should have followed my instincts and picked my own gift, which was a gift card to a kickass coffee shop. Fa la la la laaaaa....

No comments: