Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cute Names = Instant Interest

Have you heard of Red Head Roasters, Wendy's new coffee line? When I first saw it advertised, I loved the catchy name.  It sounds more like a cool, quirky cafe instead of a fast food restaurant's beverage menu.  We kept getting all these coupons in the mail for 'buy one, get one free' drinks so we decided to get a couple one night.  Truth be told, I think I would have given them a try either way (usually a cute name immediately piques my interest!). 




Verdict: ehhh.  A bit too sweet for me.  We tried the mocha and the caramel, and I couldn't tell which one I liked better because they were both just okay.  I'd be willing to give the drinks another try though.  Have you tried these coffee drinks?  And am I the only one who loves catchy product names?

No comments: