Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Temporarily Tatted

Have you ever thought about getting a tattoo?  My brother, my sister-in-law and my best friend each have several and I've always liked the way they look.  My reservations are mostly associated with my indecisiveness.  It's hard for me to make decisions sometimes (i.e. choosing which kind of crackers I want at the grocery store) and tattoos are permanent.  If I'm going to get something permanently inked onto my skin, I want it to be meaningful.  In other words, a pink butterfly on my lower back won't cut it. 

I'm so excited to have found these fun temporary tattoos at Tattly, which was founded by Tina Roth Eisenberg, who writes swissmiss.  I've never seen such cute, authentic-looking fake tattoos.  I especially love the designs by Julia Rothman.  Here are a few of my favorites:






I think I'm going to buy a few of these to try, kind of like a trial tattoo (that Happy Birthday banner would look so cute on the nape of my neck!).  Which ones do you like?  xo


Images courtesy of Tattly

No comments: