Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Astrologically Speaking



I never read my horoscope but on Sunday, I came across the Gemini and Cancer reports for the week and couldn't look away (Anthony's sign and my sign, respectively). What followed was a forecast for greatness. We were both going to have wonderful, productive, prosperous weeks, but Tuesday in particular was going to be fabulous. Something great is going to happen on Tuesday, I told myself. Be prepared.

So if I don't really believe in horoscopes, why was I more than a little disappointed when yesterday, the aforementioned Tuesday, was less than spectacular? Other than an after-work trip to Target where my hair mousse just happened to be on sale, nothing out of the ordinary occurred. There wasn't even a little cupcake miraculously waiting for me when I got home.

Now I remember why I don't routinely read my horoscope. The letdown is too much to take. xo



Photo courtesy of bymildred

No comments: