Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Reads


Happy weekend! I can't wait to claim my extra hour of sleep tomorrow morning. This week was long but productive. I finally finished and mailed out the last of our wedding thank you cards, and we've slowly been making small changes to our apartment so that it's more like a home and less like a tight space where we just stack everything we own.  It's been an unbelievable relief to cross several things off of the to-do list, and not just because I love lists so very much.

Here are a few of my favorite links from the week if you're looking for some light reading.

  • Between media coverage of horrific accidents, murder trials and Middle East war zones, it was heartwarming to read about these newlywed couples in Minnesota. Love is truly all you need.
  • Anthony and I watched Bill Cunningham New York and I'm convinced that if I ever saw Mr. Cunningham on the street in Manhattan taking photos, I would probably freak out in the best way possible.
  • Later this week, I'm headed to the Berkshires for a short vacation with a friend. Any suggestions for us? Right now, I'm particularly excited about a visit to the Mount and stopping at the Furnace Brook Winery.

Have a wonderful weekend, dearies! xo

No comments: