Monday, October 14, 2013

MIA


I've been kind of MIA lately, emotionally, physically and especially here on this blog.  It's weird how when things are going on, big things that mean a lot to you, it's hard to concentrate emotionally, creatively and intellectually. I've lost my focus, although I hope just temporarily.

You see, my grandmother is sick. She's been sick for a while, but it's gotten much worse in the last three weeks.  We've all been visiting daily and trying to help my grandfather take care of her. Hospice is helping immensely too.  It's so painful to know that someone you love is pain and to know that there is absolutely nothing that anyone can do.

So anyway, I'm here. I'm alive, and I'm slowly getting it back together. Happy Monday, dearies--I hope it's a wonderful week for us all. xo



Photo courtesy of KernowLight via Flickr

No comments: