Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Place To Be



It may not look like it from the photo above, but seriously, Trader Joe's is the place to be on a chilly October Saturday night.

I love when the store is crowd-free and the shelves are stocked. Also, I've never seen so many seasonal treats in one place. Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin butter, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin scone and muffin mixes. The selection was unbelievable. I was able to get out of there with only a box of frozen pumpkin waffles and some pumpkin breakfast bars.


I also bought an acorn squash. I really don't know what to do with it but the squash display looked so perfect. Soup, anyone?


And even though I don't have a great track record with plants, I couldn't leave without one of these miniature mum plants. The contrast between the burgundy petals and the yellow centers is stunning. My goal for the next month is to baby these flowers like it's my job.


So in case you couldn't tell, Trader Joe's is my go-to place to shop during the fall. This last visit made me want to bake pies and wear a bonnet for the rest of the month. xo

No comments: