Monday, December 5, 2011

Gift Guide Adoration

The end of the year means it's time to start buying Christmas presents.  It also means that some of my favorite sites and blogs (like Design*Sponge and Cup of Jo, etc., etc.) start posting gift guides.  These bloggers and writers always have the best taste and find the most creative things to feature.  More often than not though, the things on these lists are items that I love and want to buy for myself, but that I don't think I can give to anyone on my list (like I can't think of any friend or family member who would want this awesome wood wall art but I'd love it for our apartment!)

Below is my own amateur attempt at a round-up of great stocking stuffers I've seen online the last couple of weeks.  What's been your favorite purchase so far? Mine is a cookbook for one of my bosses called All Cakes Considered by NPR's Melissa Gray, which I found at Chronicle Books



Adorable dog balloon animal ornament via Urban Outfitters




Mixed tape stamp kit via Yellow Owl Workshop


No comments: