Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Unexpected Marathon Shopping

Last weekend, we were on our way to breakfast when I asked Anthony to stop at Marshall's.  I wanted to see if the store had something specific for Christmas and since I almost never spend more than 10 minutes in the store, I didn't think it would be a big deal.  Anthony kindly obliged, and we then proceeded to fill a shopping cart with some really great gifts for the next hour and a half.  I was fully aware while we were there that this was probably the last time Anthony would ever step into Marshall's again, but he tried to make the best out of the trip. 


His reward was breakfast at IHOP, and it was well-deserved (my scrambled eggs and pancakes could not have been greasier or more delicious--it's a good thing we only go there once a year).  And for the record, I kind of wish we bought that giant ornament.  If only we had a giant tree to hang it on. 


No comments: