Some things that crossed my mind this weekend:
- I need to read more actual books.
- Why do I want so many cookbooks?
- How hard would it be to open my own bookstore/stationary store?
- I send so many Christmas cards every year and get very few in return. That should bother me but it doesn't really.
- Do I have time to make 40 holiday cards before mid-December?
- The holidays are supposed to be fun but almost always wind up stressing me out and bring out the worst in people. There must be ways to avoid this.
- When I think about my wedding day (in the far-away future), I imagine being in a tent on a chilly night with tons of sparkle lights and lanterns. I hope that I can find a place to put this tent when the time comes.
- It's amazing how much fun I can have with old friends, even when we aren't doing anything.
- When I straighten my hair, I look like I'm fifteen years old.
- I should wear more make-up.
- For some reason, everyone likes Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" song.
- My 10-year high school reunion was this weekend and I didn't attend. I don't feel like I missed anything at all.
- Can I really write a book before I turn 30?
- It was so unbelievable that my family loved the homemade apple pie I made for Thanksgiving. Compliments coming from a bunch of professional bakers are so surprising, in a good way.
The turkey cards that I made for Thanksgiving--now I just need an idea for Christmas cards.