Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

Without further ado, below are highlights from our Easter holiday:

I've never seen these Reese's Peanut Butter eggs, and I just had to buy a bag. 
Anthony and I ate them for breakfast on Easter morning.  Delicious.


Wild West Lego man was a little gift to Anthony.  He now lives on our coffee table.


I made these sugar cookies for dessert.  They are small and bite-size, which I love,
 but a little too neon for my taste. 


My future mother-in-law brought this adorable lemon cake. 
The chick made out of frosting on the top is the best.

I wish that we had dyed eggs or maybe gave each other small baskets this year.  It didn't really feel like Easter for some reason.  I didn't even have time to make the felt plush mini carrots that I've been thinking about for the last month.  But there's always next year.  I hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend! xo


P.S.  It's a bit weird that I don't have any pictures of actual people but at least I took some photos.  My family doesn't typically love posing for the camera. 

No comments: