Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Turning Thirty: A Dinner Everyone Will Like




I'm turning thirty years old on July 6th so for the next five weeks, I'm embracing life and trying to do at least one new and/or enjoyable and/or spectacular thing per day. Click here for more Turning Thirty posts.

Yes, this is a huge bowl of pasta. 

Tonight, I made a new pasta dish, adapted from this Martha Stewart recipe.  I don't eat sausage but thought I'd give chicken sausage a chance so that I can make a meal that I knew Anthony would love.  Add in a colorful orange pepper, a ton of halved grape tomatoes, some mini ziti and a handful of Parmesan cheese, and we had a delicious, healthy, albeit hefty, dinner.  Between yesterday's buffalo chicken meatballs and tonight's dinner, the odds are against me to make another innovative meal tomorrow night. 

P.S. I just love how fresh these vegetables look.  Welcome, summer!

No comments: