Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello, Beautiful!

Now, I didn't cry when I picked out my own wedding dress, but I almost always cry when I watch Say Yes to the Dress. That show is the reason I even considered (for about ten seconds) going to Kleinfeld's in Manhattan and trying on $5,000 wedding dresses after I got engaged last year.  It's safe to say that I was more than a little excited when I got to see Randy Fenoli speak at Yale last Thursday.

Randy was just as sweet and color-coordinated as I knew he would be, and his catch-phrase is "Hello, Beautiful!" The room was full of college students who hung to his every word as he told us his life story.  He's been through plenty of hard times, but he tries to empower himself and everyone around him to be the best that they can possibly be.  He was positive and uplifting, and I can't think of a better way to spend a chilly November afternoon.

I took thirteen photos and unfortunately, this is the best one.  Trust me, Randy was adorable.

No comments: