Friday, November 16, 2012

Hosting Thanksgiving

In less than a week, there will be a group of ten people invading our small apartment, ready to gorge on turkey, stuffing and pies.  I can't remember a time when I've been so anxious about making mashed potatoes.



Thanksgiving is about giving thanks for all that we have, but I still worry about the silly logistics. Will we have enough soda? Where are we going to get four extra folding chairs? And my personal favorite: are people going to mind the twenty minute drive to our place?

The one thing I am majorly looking forward to is watching the Macy's Parade with Anthony while eating breakfast on Thursday morning before the guests arrive. I've been waiting to enjoy those few hours since last fall.  xo


Image courtesy of Design*Sponge; I can only hope that our table looks half as good.

No comments: