Thursday, March 3, 2011

Great Timing for a Savannah Guide


We're headed to Savannah, Georgia, in just a few weeks so I couldn't be happier to see this Weekend Escape Plan travel guide for Savannah in one of my favorite magazines, New York.  Among some of the things that caught my eye:

  • Mrs. Wilkes' Dining Room for lunch.  The food looks awesome and it's family-style, which can definitely be fun.
  • shopSCAD, which is a store that sells art, jewelry, books and clothing all made by students at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
  • Rocks on the Roof is a rooftop bar at the Bohemian Hotel along the river.  It would be perfect to sit with a drink and watch the sunset.
I have a long list of stuff we are planning to do so I think it will be three jam-packed days.  If you have any favorite places in Savannah, I'd love for you to send them along!


Photo courtesy of Bohemian Hotel via New York

No comments: