Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging at BestBuddyBiscuits.com


A few years ago, my parents started Best Buddy Biscuits, an all-natural dog and cat treat bakery.  Every Saturday (except during in the colder weather when it's every other Saturday), they sell a large variety of dog biscuits, cat treats and beef jerky at the CitySeed Farmer's Market at Wooster Square in New Haven, Connecticut.  In the summer months, Best Buddy Biscuits participates in fairs, pet adoption events and kennel clubs events, and in the winter months, holiday festivals. 

With a growing customer base, my parents decided that they needed a new website as well as a blog and events calendar so that people can find Best Buddy Biscuits.  Almost a year ago, I volunteered to maintain the blog so that the website stays up-to-date.  I've been posting biweekly and in addition to Best Buddy Biscuit news, I also feature any entertaining, funny and/or interesting pet news that I read on the web on in newspapers. 

It's been fun so far and I hope that people are checking it out and enjoying what they read.  If you are interested, check out the blog here and let me know what you think.  And if you are ever in New Haven on a Saturday morning, stop by and check out the fresh flowers, vegetables, honey, bread, fruit and, of course, pet treats at Wooster Square.

No comments: