Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cloud Cookies



I've been looking for a cloud cookie cutter for about two years.  Every time I'm in a kitchen store or a craft store, I'm fumbling among the cookie cutters looking for just the right one.  This past week in Vermont, it seemed like there were racks of cutters in almost every store we entered, but alas, no clouds (I did buy an adorable mini mitten cutter for winter though!). 

It's like it was meant to be that I came across Forty-sixth and Grace's Ice Cream Cloud tutorial yesterday.  Not only is the idea adorable but I love the detailed instructions that Nikole included, complete with perfect illustrations by Melinda Josie. It's so pretty that I kind of want to print it out and hang it on the refrigerator for inspiration!

Now, all I need is the cloud cookie cutter...


Image courtesy of Forty-Sixth at Grace

No comments: