Monday, November 14, 2011

Fancy Cookies for Happy Occasions

I went to a baby shower yesterday and found myself surrounded by tons of strangers (and a few of my favorite people), more presents than I could count, fake diapers with melted chocolate stuck inside as some kind of weird 'party' game, and half a dozen beautiful pregnant women.  It's so thrilling to think about how many people love this little baby boy who isn't even born yet. 

I'm never one to turn down helping with a party.  I dug up some great printable banners and made these adorable cookies:




Too bad there aren't more reasons to make baby onesie cookies.

Also, the best salad in the world was served at this shower and I've been thinking about it for the last twenty hours so tonight I made an exact replica for dinner.  Who knew that blue cheese, pears, walnuts and this easy, delicious homemade salad dressing would mix so well?

No comments: