Saturday, November 19, 2011

A little Saturday morning announcement...

Wouldn't this be a beautiful bouquet for a bride?




I've been thinking about things like flowers and cakes and dresses a lot during the past few weeks because...Anthony and I are engaged!  The proposal was absolutely perfect and couldn't have been sweeter (and it was a complete surprise, which was exactly what I wanted!).  Now after being together for almost eight years, we get to plan a wedding, which is daunting and extremely exciting all at once.  We're so happy and really looking forward to this next chapter in our lives.

So what do you think about peonies? We're looking to get married in March or April and I'm not even sure what flowers are in season in early spring.  These are things that I would have never thought about just a mere three weeks ago, but I'm loving every second.



Photo via Robyn Michelle Lee Photography

No comments: