Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For My Valentine



For Christmas, I made a Shutterfly photo album for Anthony as a kind of 2011 year-in-review.  It was so much fun to put together and I can't count the number of times I teared up while going through the pictures.  There were also many photos that made me laugh, a bunch that made me roll my eyes, and a few that made me cringe (specifically, the ones where I look like I have a double chin--ha!). He really loved it (even the crazy food montage I added at the end), and now we have a great way to remember a random year in our lives. 



The point is that we can have a seriously good time when doing nothing special just because we are together, which makes everything even better.  The point is that we truly love each other and can't imagine being without one another.  I want to remember all of the times we have together so that down the road, I can still cherish the things that made our relationship wonderful even when we were young.  With a year of wedding planning ahead, I think 2012 is going to be a pretty great year for us too, and I hope to have a ton more snapshots for next year's album.



Lots of love to my perfect valentine, Anthony. I love you with all of my heart.  xoxo


No comments: