Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sincerest Form of Flattery?

I quote from movies and television all the time.  Some of the popular lines in my rotation are from Friends, The Office and Seinfeld, along with such classic films as Empire Records, Sixteen Candles and The 40-Year Old Virgin. Obviously, these are movies that everyone has seen, and no one is ever confused when I spew out a random, seemingly unrelated quote mid-conversation.

Another fave of mine is the Tina Fey-penned Mean Girls. This morning, I actually said, "She needs to stop trying to make 'fetch' happen." And it was awesome because it totally worked with what we were talking about. I also love saying, "Go home..." and gesturing with my thumb, which is also a Mean Girls highlight ("I just have a lot of feelings!").

Yeah, I'm cool.xo


No comments: