But the last few days have been tumultuous. My birthday was on Friday and we had a great time at dinner with family friends. And then I spent the rest of the weekend with tonsils the size of tennis balls with a diet of cranberry juice and ginger ale. We cancelled our plans, got comfortable watching re-runs on tv and Anthony made me soup for every meal.
- I got my license renewed and I still look like I'm from the 1920's with a hair swoop in my picture.
- My birthday gift from Sephora is one of my favorite things ever: Fresh Sugar lip balms! How'd they know?
- Stratford fireworks are set off right across the street from where we live so we had a front row seat.
- My wonderful extended family helped celebrate my birthday a few days early (three of us have birthdays within a week of one another).
- Last week, my car hit 200,000 miles (I took the photo while driving so excuse the poor picture quality).
- I finally finished State of Wonder by Ann Patchett. I could tell from the beginning of the book what would happen at the end but I was still surprised. I love when that happens.