Monday, February 11, 2013

Snowplow Relief

I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a plow.


Anthony and I have been stuck in our apartment for almost five full days due to Winter Storm Nemo.  Our street is barely cleared and my office is closed due to dangerous conditions in New Haven.  It is not easy for an unprepared town to quickly remove three feet of snow apparently.  We've been patient but I have to admit that I'm getting a bit stir-crazy.  Everyone in our building was so relieved to see this little fork-lift thing rattle through the driveway; they gathered near the entrance and actually watched the guy remove the snow for several hours.  I'm sure he loved the audience.

I'm hoping to take my little car on a short field trip around the block tomorrow just for fun. Welcome to February, New England! xo

No comments: