Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Photo Love

 
I met with our wedding photographer last night and came home with three discs filled with photos. That's right, we have our wedding photos after a mere two months! Anthony and I did a quick click-through last night and they are just beautiful. I think I photograph quite poorly most of the time, and even though not every picture is great, there are some wonderful ones with dear friends and family. And best of all, most of them are candids, which was one of my only requests.



I plan to post about our day soon, complete with photos of the details that made it all so special (and that drove me kind of crazy up until the week before). It took a lot of work to make this event reflect our personalities but I think we succeeded in the end.


In the meantime, I've gathered all of our honeymoon photos and I'm putting together an album and also plan to post a travelogue soon. During our nine days in Canada, we took about 500 photos. So many are blurry around the edges or a bit unfocused (damn iPhone camera!) but just looking through made me want to jump in the car and head north.  We were lucky to spend so much time in both Toronto and Montreal, and there is still so much left to see.


It feels weird to almost be done with this chapter of our lives, the "Engagement, Wedding and Honeymoon" period, but at least we have beautiful memories along with pictures to prove that it all actually happened. xo


No comments: