Monday, April 12, 2010

Mary Engelbreit Accessories

This weekend, I was in Michael's Craft Store for the third time in less than two weeks.  I found the punch that I needed, found a few scrapbook paper designs that I thought would work for the project I'm completing, and as I was headed to the register, a display caught my eye.  I've never been a huge fan of Mary Engelbreit's designs.  The combination of the people and the sayings that she uses never really appealed to me, but there is no denying that her flower designs and patterns are adorable.  Michael's has started selling select items from the Mary Engelbreit line and I have to admit, I fell in love with the placemats, napkins, cupcake papers and cookie cutters.  I contemplated in front of the shelves for about ten minutes and wound up buying two packages of the cupcake papers, one of each design, and a cookie tin.  The cupcake liners I gave to my mom and aunt, who were more than thrilled and promised me muffins in the future as a 'thank you.'  And the tin is for me.  I can't wait to put a batch of homemade cookies in it!

Here are a few of my favorite items:

These are the cutest dessert napkins.  I think I would open one and use it like a doily.


The cherry plates are so cheerful.


These labels make me want to learn how to can!

No comments: