Thursday, April 29, 2010

Too Cute to Eat

Full disclosure: I have a true love for the Muppets.  I can recite the entire Muppets Take Manhattan movie; I used to have Kermit and Miss Piggy posters in my room when I was a pre-teen.  When I was a kid, I thought that the Muppets were actually real, like that someday I would be walking around town and run into Fozzie Bear at the post office.  I've obviously grown up but I still have a soft spot for Jim Henson creations.  They are the kind of entertainment adults create so that they can enjoy watching shows with their own children.

You can only imagine my excitement when I saw these Muppet cupcakes, which were actually made for a wedding in England.  They are perfectly crafted and are absolutely adorable.  Who would want to eat them?




Check out the post from Cupcakes Take the Cake for more pictures of this beautiful dessert!

No comments: