Thursday, January 20, 2011

When it rains...



It always seems like bad things happen at the same time.  One of my car windows is shattered from Tuesday's ice storm and I am waiting for someone to come fix it.  And this morning while taking a shower, I noticed that the walls above our bathtub and showerhead are bubbled and seem to be filled with water leaking from the apartment above.  Now, I can't wait to get home and check on it, all the while hoping that I don't walk into a flood of some sort. 

Even though I don't like change (and I'm the first one to admit that I don't like change), every day I am more certain that I need a change in order to stay sane.  We are planning to move when our lease is up in the spring but we still aren't sure where we want to end up, keeping in mind that affordable but pleasant rents are not always easy to find in Fairfield county.

Until then, I'm staying optimistic about our current hiccups.  Everything will work out in its own time.



Photo courtesy of Jenna Fifi on weheartit

No comments: